Wednesday 14 May 2014

Man Cave Complete!!!

I'm finally back home for a while!  Woo!  And my man cave is complete!  Wooooooo!  :-)



 

It's still a bit messy as you can see.  I just finished building a shelving unit to hold the company miniature stock, which will make my life a lot easier.  I bought a display cabinet today and will try and get it assembled tomorrow.

Prepped on my painting table are some new miniatures I purchased while I was up north at work.  There are some Empire of the Dead, Secrets of the Third Reich and Fistful of Kung Fu miniatures prepped and being spray painted right now.  Hopefully I'll have pictures of some newly painted miniatures up in the next couple of days.  Now to figure out where put my photography table...

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Life is so much easier with a dedicated painting area. Good luck and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete