I wanted to take a break from the front-line Soviet units and started work on some second-line Warpact vehicles.
These BMP-1s from GHQ are fantastic! Full of detail, they were great to paint. I tried a different, non-complex camouflage scheme for the Warpact vehicles. However, the tan colour I used for the ATGW missiles link it in with the front-line units. Just trying to tie them together.
Looking back, I should have painted the ATGW launcher on the BMP-2 tan as well. Oh well. I think it still looks good, and the MT-LBs are one of my favourite Soviet vehicles. :-)
Above are different pictures of the same two new infantry units.
All in all I am very happy with the new camo scheme! I've already started on a few more vehicles, infantry and some helicopters!