Saturday 23 January 2016

Planetfall Painting Craziness!

Okay, I know it's been a while - but I've been busy!  I got a LOT of the Planetfall minis painted:








 



 



I just finished the last picture of the Terran tanks today, and will be working on more Terrans soon.

Painted while listening to:  Crimson Shore by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child



I've read all of the Preston & Child books and some are better than others - this book is one of them.  It's a Penderghast stand-alone, which are the ones I like better than the continued storyline ones.  It has a good historical mystery in it and a twist near the end which I didn't see coming.  I won't spoil the very very end of it, but it ties into the continued storyline and I didn't enjoy it.  Too over-the-top for me.  Other than that highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment