Friday 21 December 2012

Diabolist and Office Decor

I've got a mixed bag today - one miniature from Reaper and some office furniture from Copplestone Castings.

I've been on vacation all this week and was able to get a lot of painting done.  I saw the Diabolist miniature on the Reaper website (60130) and liked the evil appearance of it and the flaming skull in her hands was a great touch.




I picked up some desks, filing cabinets and safes from Copplestone many, many years ago.  I finally got around to painting them up.






I can't find the desks and filing cabinets on the website, but the safes are there.  When I picked the blister up it contained everything together in one pack.

I have a lot of miniatures on the go, pretty much all from Reaper.  Also I have some more gravestone scenery almost done too.  Hopefully I'll have another post up in a few days.

1 comment: