Sunday 9 December 2012

Gravestones

I mentioned in a previous post how I was on a terrain kick.  I picked up a Renedra Gravestone Set in the summer and was lately inspired by The Man Cave's posting of his graveyard - so I thought I'd give them a go!








The base is 0.40" plasticard, with clipped edges which were then sanded to make them smooth.  I used white putty for the base groundwork and added some mixed sand for the "grey" areas.  The flock is superglued on and drybrushed with brown and tan paint (the flock was tan to begin with).  I threw on some Antenociti's leaf litter and some Army Painter Highland Tufts to top it off.  I'm happy with how they turned out and have a new batch in the mix.

On a different note, I watched Outpost: Black Sun the other night when the wife was out.  I heard about it on The Lead Adventure Forum and was a HUGE fan of the original, so I immediately went on to Amazon.ca and picked up a copy!






I really liked it, but the "machine" near the ending wasn't really to my liking and to fanciful.  But considering it's a movie with semi-unkillable Nazi zombies, I'll let it slide!  Check it out if you enjoyed the original or like Nazi zombies.  I picked up the Blu-Ray version and it looks fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment