Monday 24 December 2012

More Gravestones

I've finished up a few more bits of graveyard scenery.








All are painted and finished the same as in my previous gravestones post.  I'm very happy with how they came out!

I also finished up a few Reaper miniatures in order to spice things up while working on the gravestone pieces. 




The first one is Reaper's Skinsaw Man (60033), sculpted by Chris Fitzpatrick (of Crocodile Games fame).  I went with some bold colours to fit the clothing worn by this vampire.  The base is from Fenris Games.




I really like this creepy fella - Reaper's Sinspawn (60007).  I started with a light grey basecoat and then gave him a purple-ish wash, then dry-brushed with light gray and purple.  I like how the eyes turned out.  The base is also from Fenris.


1 comment: