I'm thankful for all of the fellow bloggers out there who post their painted miniatures on their blogs and show their battle reports and miniature adventures. Without them, a blog done by myself probably wouldn't have surfaced. I look forward to seeing what everyone I'm following comes out with in 2013!
In late April/early May I'll be moving into our new house, which is currently being built. I look forward to having a permanent man-cave and should have a lot more room to play around in!
Here's a few Renedra tents I've finished:
Plans for 2013 are:
- Keep painting the Gothic Horror-themed figs
- Playtest the horror ruleset I've been working on for my company, Harwood Hobbies
- Finish my accounting course asap and get out of my current job
- I'm considering starting and Indiegogo campaign to get the miniatures I had sculpted a few years ago into production and put onto the website. All I'm lacking is the funding for production, so shouldn't cost too much to finish off. I think this will be a go for 2013, but will have to finish my course first to get the time to do this.
- Work on my 15mm Assyrians - I've started this and hope to have all of the miniatures completed by the end of the year
- Try to keep a budget of $50-75 a month on miniatures
We'll see how I do in 2013 and feel very hopeful about this upcoming year. I hope everyone has a good 2013!!!