Saturday 18 May 2013

Jekyll and Hyde

I've had these West Wind miniatures for a long time, sitting primed in my ready-to-paint drawer for years! 




I'm not a huge fan of the West Wind sculpts, but they are very easy to paint.  I wanted to try out a new fluorescent yellow paint that I picked up, and this was a good opportunity to do just that!  As the bases on the miniatures are so bulky, I couldn't clip them off and put them on a resin base (I would have liked to put them on cobblestone bases).  Instead, I just filled in a lipped base with white putty and added some static grass and tufts.

On the workbench are all of those Fallschirmjager that I posted last time.  I've been churning them out quite quickly, and am just waiting for the helmet decals to come from Warlord Games to post them on here.

3 comments:

  1. Nice figures - or should be nice figure and a brute!

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the minis. The faces are great! Lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job and a great solution for the bulky base problem.

    ReplyDelete