Monday 26 August 2013

Absence Aug 27 - Sept 12

I started a new day job a month or so ago, and will be going out into the field for two weeks at a time.  So I won't be updating the blog until after my return on September 12th.  

The positive side is that I will have two weeks off from work after that, so I will have plenty of updates then!  Hopefully the T-34 and KV-1 I ordered from Warlord Games will have been delivered by then...

I bought some miniatures from Brigade Games a while ago, and hopefully those will be at home when I get back as well!  :-)  I look forward to painting up some gangsters and other cool stuff I've been wanting to get from Brigade for a long time!

So have a great few weeks and I'll get back to posting soon!


 

1 comment:

  1. AWFUL!
    http://www.myalbum.ca/Photo-QZO8ZLQS-D.jpg

    ReplyDelete