Sorry for my lack of an update - I was out of town for a while. For this update, I have most of a Russian submachine-gun squad and a Maxim gun team. The miniatures are a mix of Artizan, Crusader, and Warlord Games.
These miniatures were great to paint and I did them in batches of seven or so at a time. I went with the brown fuzzy hats this time, instead of the grey. I'm doing that so I can tell the different units apart. I just wish the red stars on the hats were a bit more defined instead of being a blob.
The Maxim team took me a little while to do, and the way the gunner and loader were sculpted they lean forward too much. I had to put down some plasticard on the base in order to prop them up to the right height. The gun only has two miniatures, so I used one of the plastics from the Warlord set to round out the team to three members.
I really like the look of the Maxim gun, and will look great on the tabletop...especially when I'm gunning down my opponent's Germans... ;-)