Sunday 16 June 2013

Fallschirmjager Loader, NCO and Flamethrower

I've got a bit of a mixed bag for you today, as you can see in the title! 



On the left is a loader for a panzerschrek team, an NCO with a SMG (which was part of the PAK 40 blister, but I needed an NCO with SMG!!!) and a flamethrower.  All are from Warlord Games.

I like how they came out, especially the flames on the 'thrower.

The basing is done the same as on the previous FJ.  I got my order of static tufts from Tajima miniatures in the mail on Thursday, so I got to try out the smaller tufts from them on some of the FIW Indians I'm currently working on.  I really like the assortment of tufts, flowers and bushes that they have there and highly recommend them!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, great looking flamethrower!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, the flame works particularly well and I echo your thoughts on Tajima.

    ReplyDelete