Monday 18 November 2013

LOTR Uruk Hai Scouts

Now for something a little different:  Games Workshop's Lord of the Rings Uruk Hai ScoutsI'm doing these four at a time, two for me and two for the basement renovator.  :-)

 These are mine:




I spent less time on these than usual to bring them to a tabletop standard.  I'm happy with how they came out and I can pump out a lot of these in a day.

On a frustrating note, the Harwood Hobbies website is down.  I'm having trouble with Lunarpages who hosts the site.  I'm waiting to hear back from their support team (it's been a few days now).  Frustrating!


Painted while listening to:  The Abominable

Well, I'm about 2/3 of the way through the audiobook and things are finally picking up...and not in a way that I expected.

2 comments:

  1. You need to change the title of your blog. Very nice, atmospheric looking figures.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete