Sunday 17 November 2013

More Grave Robbers!

I finished off two more of the grave robbers:




I really like how these came out...but I realize now that I forgot to add grass and the leaves to the base!  Argh!  I'll probably add a few on.

Painted while listening to:  The Abominable


Dan Simmons is way too verbose sometimes...well, most of the time in this book.  It feels like I'm listening to the biography of a climber, and he goes into technical detail about climbing and climbing equipment.  Things are getting a bit more exciting though - about half way through.

4 comments:

  1. It's verbose! It's comatose! It's varicose! Wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful, love the addition of the head stones in both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work, these are really atmospheric....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, a great choice of colors...to be or not to be...

    ReplyDelete