Tuesday 19 November 2013

More Uruk Hai Scouts

I've been flying through these Uruk Hai scouts lately.  Here's four more:




These guys are super easy to paint.  I've been prepping up a lot of LOTR miniatures lately.  I've always been intimidated painting any LOTR miniatures for some reason.  Completing these Uruk Hai that I've done recently really helped getting over that feeling.

I have a few more scouts done and a "dumping the body" scene to complement the grave robbers.  I added a few leaves and grass to the previous miniatures that I forgot to complete.

Painted while listening to:  The Abominable

Well, I'm almost done the audiobook and it's taken a turn I didn't see coming.  Interesting but not what I was hoping for.  Simmons really captures the feeling of how dangerous it is to climb in the freezing cold and at high altitude.  Meh, I liked The Terror better and wanted this book to be something like that.

1 comment:

  1. Love these Wally! Like ubique matt, I think you need to change the self-deprecating title of your blog; maybe Wally's Fantastic Painting?

    ReplyDelete